Winner of the Best New Postgraduate Course of the Year Award
At the Gradireland Higher Education Awards 2019, Maynooth University won the Best New Postgraduate Course of the Year award for its MSc Design Innovation (Food). Several other masters degree programmes at Maynooth University were also shortlisted for the Best Postgraduate Course Award in different categories including Science, Arts and Humanities and Business, Finance and Management. Maynooth’s performance at this year’s Gradireland HEA Awards is suggestive of the high industry recognition for its innovative and interdisciplinary masters degree programmes.
Maynooth is a multi-award winning young Irish university recognised for teaching excellence and high quality research output. It is Ireland’s fastest growing university and was also ranked number one on the International Students Barometer 2017. One of the reasons for its universal acclaim and popularity is the flexibility offered to students in choosing interesting subject combinations across disciplines like science and arts.
Ireland has an excellent reputation for advanced up-to-date postgraduate education which is also widely recognised across all industry sectors. Postgraduate course curriculums at Irish universities are often developed in collaboration with industry experts to enable students acquire specialised skills for improving their suitability for the global job market. Ireland is also one of the world’s leading study destination for postgraduate and research programmes in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
Best Postgraduate Courses at Maynooth University Ireland
Five Postgraduate Courses at Maynooth University were shortlisted for the Gradireland Higher Education Awards 2018, including the winner of the Best New Postgraduate Course in Ireland. Listed below are the best masters courses at Maynooth in 2018.
- MSc Design Innovation (Food) - Winner of the Best New Postgraduate Course
- MSc IT-Enabled Innovation - Shortlisted for the Best Postgraduate Course of the Year, Business, Finance and Management
- MSc Economic and Financial Risk Analysis - Shortlisted for the Best Postgraduate Course of the Year, Business, Finance and Management
- MSc Climate Change - Shortlisted for the Best Postgraduate Course of the Year, Science
- MA Mediation and Conflict Intervention - Shortlisted for the Best Postgraduate Year, Arts and Humanities
New Postgraduate Courses at Maynooth for 2019
Maynooth University offers over 70 full-time and part time taught Masters and Diploma programmes. Considering the latest scientific and academic developments in various fields of study, the University has introduced new postgraduate courses for the next academic year which include:
- MA Critical and Creative Media
- MA Comparative Criminology and Criminal Justice
- MA Sociology: Internet and Society
- MA Chinese Studies
- MA Geography
- MSc Design Innovation
- LLM Masters in International Justice
Study in Ireland